Friday, November 4, 2011

It Feels Like Yesterday

It feels like just yesterday we were sitting in despair with no hope and no answers and nothing but a big bunch of bad news. It feels like just yesterday we got on this raging roller-coaster of doubt, of fear, of uncertainty, of pain, and anguish. It feels like just yesterday I never believed I would be at this day.

We are now standing at the precipice of hope, that really scary part of the roller-coaster where you have made it through so many of the big ups and downs and you think you might be at the end, but you really have no idea what is in store. What we have today is that huge squint your eyes hard, brace for anything, and hold on tight hope. Hope, something I never thought we would actually have.

Wednesday our baseline went very well and I start injections tomorrow morning. A little needle in a fancy case full of possibilities.

God, tonight I pray to you with everything I have in my soul: Please turn this hope into a miracle. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment