Saturday, October 29, 2011

Top Ten Favorite Things About Infertility

10. No more timed intercourse - we just have sex for fun - unless Mr. Scuba is having sex with a cup...

9. No more pesky two week waits each month. I will know full well whether or not I might be pregnant

8. How many people get a picture of their baby at conception

7. Not nearly as many crazy's drive by's and trolls on the infertility board. I think they might be afraid of us, I mean IF is contagious right?

6. Meeting amazingly strong, beautiful and supportive women who know exactly how you feel

5. I can drink whenever I want without worry... well almost

4. If another heroin addict decides to burglarize my home, they will probably go straight to the needles and leave the rest of my crap alone!

3. If I have a breakdown for no reason - I can just blame it on the IF

2. Any weight gain can also be blamed on good old IF

and the number 1 favorite thing about infertility - LUCKY SOCKS!

2 comments: