Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What in the Hell Was That?

So about midnight I woke up with the worst cramps I have ever felt in my entire life! I thought my body was trying to compress my uterus out of existence. I ended up in the shower vomiting just praying the heat would help. About 30 minutes and a lot of chunks later (I know great visual right? Imagine how my drain feels) I finally started to feel better. There was actually a moment where I considered calling an ambulance because something had to be really really wrong.

Once the pain subsided I finally fell asleep. I called my REs office in the morning and the nurse thinks it was just that I am so close to the placebo on the birth control pills and the hormones are messing with me. She said if it happens again to come in but that she isn't worried. Well she wasn't me in that shower last night!

1 comment:

  1. That does not sound fun. I hate how nurses and docs sometimes make things seem so small... like, oh we're not worried, you'll be fine... when really you felt like you were dying or something! Ha, you know what I mean?
    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete