Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Need Your Help Readers!

Ok wonderful readers, I really need your help. There is a small possibility that I will have 3-4 weeks off of work during my IVF cycle. I love that I may have the opportunity to really make this experience as positive as possible rather than trying to do 3 peoples job in half the time. I would love to just focus on this experience and not have to worry about the unbearable stress at work, but I also don't want to have too much time on my hands to obsess over the cycle.

So here is where I need your help: If you didn't have to work during your IVF cycle what would you do with your time during the stim period, the ER and transfer, bedrest, and the two week wait? I can use all the ideas I can get to keep me busy, focused, and positive. Thanks in advance!!

2 comments:

  1. There are things around my house I'd love to do but don't have the time lately...Clean & organize the closets. Give everything to goodwill that we have not worn in the last year and a half. I'd like to build roll outs for the pots & pans lower kitchen cabinets. Use Pinterest to mark out every gift for Chirstmas you'll be buying (I've been slowly doing this for two weeks. It's great!) Get a few good books & maybe a TV series on DVD that you wish you'd watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to really clean my house, organize, go through old clothes, bake, catch up on reading, movies and tv, and if it was during the holiday season decorate the house and possibly get some shopping done.

    ReplyDelete