Sunday, November 27, 2011

My First Blog Award


After going insane in the 2ww, seeing this blog award really made my day! Liebster is the German word for beloved or favorite. It is specifically designed for blogs with 200 followers or less. So thank you so much to Our Life in Cycles for making me feel special today. 

To share the love I am to pass this on to 5 bloggers that I follow and love. There are so many great blogs that I follow, so this is going to be tough. So here they are in no particular order:

  1. Heather for Life After 11 Thoreau
  2. Aime32 for Life As I Know It
  3. Jen for Beyond Jennifer and Jason
  4. Katie for The Zawisloks
  5. Happilyhomespun for Life, Infertility, and the pursuit of a family




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in this! I love Katie (and her blog), and I'm excited about finding some other great blogs I didn't know before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Scuba! I still lurk on IF, waiting for your BFP! I saw your post yesterday-- I never felt any different in the 2ww. i STILL don't, aside from these ginormous ta-tas I have somehow acquired!

    ReplyDelete