Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shouldn't I Feel Different?

I keep feeling like I should feel different right now. Shouldn't I feel pregnant if this is working? As a woman, shouldn't I know if there is a life growing inside of me?

I just feel like me with some cramps and really sore breasts. I know every twinge and every "symptom" is due to the hormones I am taking and I don't expect to feel early pregnancy symptoms because by now I know better than that. But I still feel like there is a part of me that should know.

I had a wonderful dream last night that I saw a beautiful healthy growing fetus on an ultrasound. I then gave birth (quickly and painlessly! Well.. it is a dream right) to a beautiful baby girl with bright red curly hair!

I guess in my dreams I believe it worked, but when I wake up, I just feel like me.  After everything we have been through, it just feels impossible to truly believe this will work.

3 comments: