Saturday, February 11, 2012

Strange

It is strange to think that if this were a regular IVF cycle,  I would be recovering from an egg retrieval right now. The frozen transfer process has been so low key and seems a lot easier on my body. I think that might be part of what is driving me nuts! There isn't nearly as much to actively do so the little victories along the way are fewer.

The past couple of days I have also been a lot more emotional about all of this. I cried in my office at work after talking to a nurse about the estrogen again. She was trying to reassure me and let me know that everything was fine, but I just got more and more upset until I started crying. I am trying so hard to keep from thinking about the what-ifs, but I don't know how I am going to get through another BFN. I am trying so hard to stay positive, but the closer I get, the harder it becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment