Friday, February 24, 2012

It Never Gets Easier

Beta is back and of course it is another big fat fucking negative.

How many times am I going to have to pick up the pieces of my heart and put them back together?

What did we do so horribly wrong to make us so unworthy of a child of our own no matter how hard we try?

There should be an infertile island where people like us can go and not be bombarded by everything baby and we can live out our lives in peace with little umbrella drinks and nice sandy beaches.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Scuba, I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following your blog...so sorry to hear of your heartache...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Scuba, my heart is breaking for you. ((hugs)) and many prayers. It's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie - I am so very sorry :( I was SO hoping this was going to be it for you. This is all so unfair. ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so sorry for your bfn. It doesn't get any easier, we just get harder and more withdrawn and our hopes get less and less, it is the shittiest place to be. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read this - I am so sorry. I wish I could say something to makes this better (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete