Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 Scubababies on Board!

We just got home from our embryo transfer. It was a wonderful experience. We started out with the pre-transfer acupuncture treatment, then went to the doc for transfer. The thawed 3 embryos because 1 didn't make it. So we have one snowbaby left.

The transfer went very smoothly. There was no pain this time which was certainly not the case the first time around. Then we went back to the acupuncturist for the post-transfer treatment. Then home to rest for the next 2 days.

God, please please please, I am on my knees begging, please let these be our healthy happy take home babies!

7 comments:

  1. I too am praying to God that this will be IT for you!!! Fingers are crossed - lots of luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick babies stick. Keeping everything crossed for you. Let this be it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your DH!!! Snuggle in tight little scuba's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snuggle in baby Scuba's!!! I hope this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for you two! I really hope this is it!

    ReplyDelete