Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Share the Love Link Up!! Check it out!




Share the Love

Share 2 must read blogs
1. http://if-journey.blogspot.com/
2. http://katiandjuice.blogspot.com/

14
Share 7 things you love about your husband
1. He loves me
2. He cooks
3. He does laundry
4. He is a great kisser
5. He is incredibly supportive of me
6. He lets me be me
7. He can make me laugh so easily 
Share 7 random facts about you- or 7 of your favorite things- or 7 things you love about yourself
1. I love fireworks, I mean WAY more than any normal person should love fireworks!
2. I am really stubborn, I like to call it "persistence"
3. I love cats, and I love other people's dogs
4. I just recently started knitting and I LOVE it!
5. I am a super multi-tasker, I have to be doing multiple things at once even when I am "resting"
6. I am a Seattle Seahawks fan

12
10-number game- think of your life and think about how the number relates to your life:
1. How many kitties I have
2. How many brothers I have
3. The number of times I have been to Hawaii
4. The number of sperm found on our first analysis which we found out on the 4th of February.  Also the number of embryos we have frozen. We have a weird thing with the number 4. 
5. The number of minutes it took me to come up with this answer
6. The number of times I typically hit the snooze button
7. The number of years I have been with my husband, including dating. 
8. The number of years I spent in college (undergrad and grad school)
9. The number of knitting projects I have completed
10. My bedtime
2-things you've learned through this IF journey or things you would tell someone who just started this IF journey
1. Whether you like it or not, you will learn to be patient. Try to embrace it. 
2. Make it a point to stay connected to your partner, you will need each other through this terrible time. 


Now follow the link in the picture above and link-up so we can learn about you!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in! It's so great to have a man that can make you laugh! I also have to say that I love that you hit the snooze button 6 times because I hit my snooze button a lot too!

    ReplyDelete