Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Can Breathe

For the first time since February I feel like the air came back and I can breathe again. We are by no means out of the woods, but we have hope.

We went to the Uro, who I just love sooooooo much, and it was a great appointment! He was really encouraged by our at home results and was so impressed that we were taking an active role in our treatment.  He thinks we are certainly headed in the right direction, but as I said, not out of the woods yet. He said that because we are seeing sperm, then if we do end up needing the surgery, it is likely to be 80-90% successful.

So.....Our plan: Up the HCG just a bit to possibly increase the testosterone just a bit. Keep doing at home testing for a couple of weeks to see if the positive results continue. If it does continue, then we will go to the lab for an official sample and a freeze if possible. If we can freeze then we will freeze multiple samples and then start our cycle!!!!

As for our at home samples - well last night we counted 100 in 3 slides!!!!!

For ongoing updates on our at-home experiment results - check out the "At Home Count Stats" page!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I am so happy for you guys :) I hope you keep finding more!

    ReplyDelete