Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gossip

So apparently our news is now gossip. Mr. Scuba made it very clear to his entire family that he did not want his aunt and uncle to know about our troubles. As a matter of fact we made it very clear to every one who knew and who did not know so that they would have people to talk about this with when they felt the need.

Well, sure as shit, we just found out that someone told the aunt and uncle who we clearly said not to tell! I am so F-ing pissed!! Our tragedy, our pain, our infertility is no one's business to be gossiping about!! NO ONES! Of course the aunt and uncle have not said anything to us, so they must have been told by the person who told them, that they were not to know! WTF!

I get people talking about family, I really do. People are concerned, they care, but this is just flat out gossip for gossip's sake! I am on a mission to find out who told them. This is crap!

2 comments:

  1. We have family we're deliberately not telling because we know how they love to gossip (one of my husbands cousins went through IVF - so we know just how much gossip occurs around IF). I'm so sorry that someone you trusted was so insensitive to start gossiping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say I am sorry you are having family members acting like this :(

    People sometimes just don't get it.

    I know you have had a hard month, and I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you .

    ReplyDelete