Monday, July 11, 2011

Crazy Woman

I was so sad about Mr. Scuba leaving town for work for 2 weeks that he wanted to do something special for me the last day he was in town. He took me to the museum of natural history so that we could go to the planetarium and the IMAX theater which we both absolutely love doing.

Unfortunately, Mr. Scuba did not realize that I am in crazy town right now! There were so many beautiful families there. Babies and strollers and adorable inquisitive kids everywhere. I thought I could take it but after only maybe 15 minutes I was the crazy woman standing in the middle of the museum sobbing! Mr. Scuba just held me tight until I could compose myself, then he got our money back and we left. We went somewhere there were a lot less kids - a bar!

Someday I will be able to go back there. Someday I will feel like myself again. Someday, but today, I am a crazy person!

2 comments:

  1. You are not a crazy person at all. When we got our dx we went on vacation to an adults only resort so we really could just relax and take our mind of IF. Sometimes being around just adults is the best possible solution.

    ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not crazy. It is so hard to get away from the reality of infertility. Sometimes it feels like everything in the world is reminding you that you're infertile. I'm so sorry. :(

    Hope your 2 weeks without your husband goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete