Thursday, April 21, 2011

LUCKY SOCKS!!! mm29 - You rock!

It is times like these that IF doesn't seem as lonely! The wonderful Infertility Community Board on "The Bump" had a lucky sock exchange to bring us some luck and warm our feet when they are riding those stirrups!

After a pretty bad day at work, I came home to a wonderful package from my elf mm29



















and the frog socks glow in the dark!


This package brought tears to my eyes for a couple of reasons:
  1. In such a harsh world, incredible acts of kindness always touch me deeply
  2. Frogs are so my thing now!
  3. This package was so thought out and so beautiful, it is so clear that my elf is meant to be a mother, and yet here she is in this gut wrenching boat of IF. Life just isn't fair. 

Thank you mm29 you are the best elf ever! 

3 comments: