Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have no more blood!

So I got my cycle-day 3 blood work done today and wowza - they took 10 vials of blood! 10! I was a bit woozy afterward! It was a good thing DH kept me laughing the whole time so I didn't think about it too much.

It seems so crazy to just be getting to my cd-3 b/w now and I am already working toward IVF. This is supposed to happen at a very different phase of TTC. We really did skip a lot.

Honestly I am nervous. I am not sure we can handle any more bad TTC news. If things are good on my end then the possibility of IVF being successful feels so much more realistic. If not then what is the point of even trying. I am just praying that the results are good. Pray pray pray....

3 comments:

  1. Thinking nothing but good thoughts for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still praying for you and thinking happy thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you lots of luck hon. We're here for questions if you need anything.
    -OCW2010/Diane

    ReplyDelete