Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I keep thinking about what would I have done had I known about these fertility issues earlier. Would I have tried earlier, saved more money, traveled less?

Honestly, I am incredibly thankful for the 3 years I had married to my Husband when the future was as amazing as our minds would allow. Where we could just sit and enjoy the simple moments we had together. The amazing adventures we had traveling. The love of diving that grew with every trip. The amazing love for each other that grew and grew with every moment. I am thankful for those spectacular times together before we knew the hardships that we would face.

It was those moments, those times that allow us to go through this worry and pain together. It was that time that allows us to know that even without the dream of a child we will still love each other and we will still be OK.

Today, as crazy as it sounds, I am so thankful that we waited to try to have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment