Monday, September 19, 2011

An Unexpected Weekend of Serenity

At my parents. That's right you heard me right, at my parents!! We spent the whole weekend there and it was honestly like being on vacation. They have beautiful property free from all the shit we deal with at our house on a daily basis. We got to sleep with the windows open with no sirens or semi's or headlights coming in. Just fresh air and crickets. My parents took care of everything and my Grandy and I knitted.

Grandy taught me how to cable knit and we made an adorable little hat for my future baby! I have never made or bought anything for the child I long for, but to me something I knit where my sister in law taught me how to knit in the round and my grandmother taught me how to cable is way too special to give away. A little hopeful hat is OK right? I just pray there is a healthy beautiful little head of me and my husband's making to put it on.




1 comment: