Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank You DawnMarie1279!!!!!

It is times like these that make IF bearable! I participated in a sock exchange with the wonderful women on the Trouble Trying to Conceive Board of the Bump, and I got a wonderful, amazing, incredible elf - DawnMarie1279. The letter she wrote to me was so personal and so beautiful, tears came to my eyes. Then the socks were incredible, and to top it all of, she got me the most beautiful frog necklace I have ever seen. I was crying crocodile tears in no time. 

It is hard to see through so much anguish, but there are many ways that our infertility journey has blessed me. One way is the network of incredible and beautiful women that I have met. Thank you DawnMarie, from the bottom of my heart. 

3 comments:

  1. Aw - I love the exchanges those ladies do! What great gifts you got! I LOVE frogs - even have one as a tattoo - so I am loving that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great gifts you got! I love that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for those ladies! Love the socks and what a great necklace! :-)

    ReplyDelete