Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today was better, and then...

I made the fatal mistake of going on facebook - in my messages was this:

Hey guys!! Long time no see. We have news.... I'm pregnant :-) (4mos) I'm not into posting such things on facebook but we wanted you to know. Let me know when you are around and have time to hang out. We'd love to see you.


I actually didn't cry at first. This is the we will never have kids couple, and I actually believed them. They truly did not seem the type.

Then, after giving my husband yet another shot in the ass, and then being intimate just enough to get his sample in the cup, I went into the bathroom and cried my eyes out. He didn't know and I couldn't let him see. Oh and the analysis was another big fat 0. Fuck facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Facebook is so, so, so hard. I swear it makes a shitty situation 1000x worse. I've deactivated twice in the past 8 months just to give myself a break from it. It's incredibly overwhelming. I am so sorry to hear about the analysis results. Just keep swimming. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Scuba - I got choked up just reading this, because I've been there - with FB with crying in bathrooms. Sending lots of hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh - Facebook pregnancy messages suck! Just dealt with my own PG message but it was from my sister...in an email. Tell me that didn't suck!?

    Anyway, I am so sorry you had to deal with all that as well as your hubby's swimmer results. Try to keep your chin up & know all of us out here in "blog-world" are here for you! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete